Privacy & Conditions
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(Article 13-14, Reg. EU 2016/679 and Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Domina S.r.l. intends to use clarity and transparency in informing users about the personal data that will be collected and the purposes and methods of use of such information. Domina S.r.l. undertakes to protect the privacy of users.
Personal data is collected and processed with the support of paper, computer, telematic and electronic means, in compliance with Italian and EU laws on the protection of personal data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Domina S.r.l. is a single-member joint-stock company, with registered office in Milan (Italy) via Andrea Maffei 1, tax code and registration number with the Companies Registry 08792410154, REA 1418960. Website: www.domina.it; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domina S.r.l. is the Data Controller (hereinafter also “Controller”) of the personal data of the user (hereinafter “Data Subject”).
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT-MATTER OF THE PROCESSING AND SOURCE OF ORIGIN
Personal data is information that makes it possible to identify the Data Subject (e.g.: name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characterising his/her identity).
We receive data from the Data Subject when he or she asks us for information via our website or via email, letter, telephone or social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), fills out coupons, expresses an interest in entering into a contractual relationship or receiving our services, participates in our events, etc. We can also receive the personal data of the Data Subject from our business partner Domina Vip Travel S.r.l. and from hotels.
Depending on the cases and services that are requested of us and that we offer, we may collect the following categories of information in particular:
1. Name and surname, age/date of birth, tax code, marital status, address, city and Country of residence, email address, telephone number, profession, passport data, identity card, domicile, credit/debit card and electronic payment systems, bank account details (Iban) and other payment and invoicing details;
2. data emerging from communications that are sent to us or exchanged with us via letter, email, telephone, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and our website.
Data concerning the health of the Data Subject is considered to be sensitive personal data. This data, like all those that the law defines as special and sensitive (Article 9 par. 1 Reg. EU 2016/679 and Article 4 par. 1 letter d) Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) is not processed by us, unless the Data Subject expressly communicates it to us and asks us to use such data by giving consent to the processing. This data will never be the subject matter of automatic decision-making processes or profiling and will be processed in any case for the sole purpose of providing a better service to the Data Subject (e.g.: information and services for people with food allergies, information about facilities suitable for disabled people and communications pertaining to the facilities themselves, etc.).
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING?
Depending on the cases and services that are requested of us and that we offer, the data of the Data Subject can be used for the following purposes:
1. a) Provide the Data Subject with the services requested by it;
2. b) Contact the Data Subject to provide information about the services requested (e.g.: programmes, dates and timetables, and anything else necessary or useful) and in the event of a change in services or any cancellation;
3. c) Receive payments made by the Data Subject in relation to the services requested. We use the information provided by the Data Subject regarding credit/debit card, current account data and other payment data to receive payments and any securities, to perform accounting, invoicing and insurance reporting requirements;
4. d) Carry out accounting, financial, administrative, legal and tax obligations and communications to the competent Authorities;
5. e) Provide information about our activities to the Data Subject when requested to do so by means of our website, email addresses and telephone numbers, and therefore in response to a request from the Data Subject;
6. f) Communications from Domina S.r.l. and its business partner Domina Vip Travel S.r.l. for the purposes of information and promotion of activities, events and services offered: we use some data of the Data Subject (name, surname, email and telephone contact details, date of birth, city or region of residence, hobbies and data relating to contracts signed with the Controller) to provide information on the activities carried out and on the organisation and offer of our services and to promote them through newsletters, email or paper or telephone communications.
The consent of the Data Subject is not required for processing for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), d), in that and to the extent that such processing is a prerequisite for performing the contractual relationship or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the Data Subject. In this case, data communication is mandatory because failure to provide it will make it impossible to establish and perform the contractual relationship. We inform the Data Subject that, after classifying the agreement based on the amount invested by the user, automated or partially automated decision-making processes could be used in order to provide the related services. The use of automated decision-making processes is also a prerequisite for the finalisation and performance of the contract. Failing this, the contract may not be signed. The Data Subject may, at any time, request that the correctness of the process be checked manually.
The consent of the Data Subject is required for the purposes referred to in letters e), f) and is optional in this case. However, failure to authorise the processing of data will make it impossible to provide the information. The Data Subject is informed that the Controller and Domina Vip Travel could use fully or partially automated decision-making processes, including profiling, to provide the Data Subject with targeted information and offers and reserved discounts. The Data Subject may at any time request the interruption of this flow of information and revoke the consent to the processing.
Please note that, where the legal basis of the processing is the consent to receive information and information and promotional communications, the processing may only be carried out if the Data Subject is at least 16 years of age. Only persons aged 16 and over can validly give their consent. For children and young people under 16 years of age, consent must be given by the holder of parental responsibility.
Therefore, we will process the data of the Data Subject by focusing our activities essentially on the following legal bases, which are different and relevant according to the cases and services that are requested of us by the Data Subject and that we offer:
• in the case of the processing operations from a) to d) above, the legal basis will be the establishment and performance of the contractual relationship and the consequent fulfilments, rights and law requirements;
• if the Data Subject provides us with health data or other data defined by law as special and sensitive, the legal basis will be the consent of the Data Subject and the data will be processed for the sole purpose of providing a service targeted to the needs of the user. This consent may be revoked at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation (and without prejudice to the retention of data for the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations, ascertain, take action and defend rights in court);
• in case of requests for information by the Data Subject and communications for information and promotional purposes (processing as per letters e) and f) above), the legal basis will be the consent of the Data Subject (or of the person exercising parental authority and responsibility in the case of minors under the age of 16) and this consent may be revoked at any time.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the services that have been requested and the fulfilment and performance of contractual obligations, and even after the end of these relationships for as long as necessary to fulfil the consequent administrative, legal, tax, insurance requirements, compliance with applicable law and legal obligations, the resolution of any disputes, the assessment, exercise, defence of rights and legitimate interests also in legal proceedings and in application of what is required and permitted by applicable regulations (e.g.: Title V, Book VI, Italian Civil Code).
When we no longer need to process data in relation and proportion to each purpose, the data will be deleted securely.
6. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE DATA AND WHEN WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
For the purposes described in this Information, we may disclose the personal information of the Data Subject to the following third parties and categories of recipients, depending on the cases and services that are requested of us and that we offer:
1. in case of simple information requested by the Data Subject through the Controller’s website, letter, email, telephone and communications for information and promotional purposes, the data may be shared with the technicians and IT companies that take care of the website and IT network, with cloud suppliers, with our persons in charge, employees and external managers appointed to manage relations with users and with public authorities.
1. in case of establishment of the contractual relationship aimed at providing the customer with our services, the data may be communicated to:
• Italian and foreign owners of facilities and real estate shares;
• managers of co-ownerships;
• managers of block of flats;
• Italian and foreign companies that manage hotel services;
• tour operator for booking flights and packages requested by the Data subject;
• business partner Domina Vip Travel S.r.l.;
• Italian and foreign companies that manage the exchange circuits of the periods of stay at the facilities;
• persons in charge, employees, external managers appointed for the management of relations with users;
• Italian and foreign public authorities;
• Accountants, administrative and legal consultants, insurance companies and brokers, notaries and other consultants where necessary for the above purposes (e.g., architects and surveyors);
• Subjects in charge of collection and invoicing activities, credit institutions (also for receiving/carrying out instalment payments through the chosen system and for purposes related to the provision of the requested financing service), Italian and foreign companies issuing credit/debit cards and other means of payment and anti-fraud screening, revenue agencies;
• Technicians and IT companies that maintain the Controller’s website and IT network and cloud suppliers.
The Controller has its registered office and operates in Italy. However, some partners can reside in European and non-European third countries (e.g.: companies that operate exchange circuits with their headquarters in the United Kingdom and the United States of America, companies that manage hotel services that may be based in Egypt, Public authorities, etc.). The transfer of the data of the Data Subject in these Countries takes place solely on the legal basis of the performance of the contractual relationship. Also, in this case, the processing, consisting in the transfer of data to recipients residing in third countries, has its legal basis in the establishment and performance of the contractual relationship and is therefore necessary. Therefore, the data transfer to third countries is mandatory in these cases on the basis of the agreement and failing this, the agreement may not be signed and performed. Note that third countries do not always regulate the protection of personal data or do not enact strict laws on privacy and can be considered inadequate by the EU Commission in terms of personal data processing, so the data may not be processed with the same protections. The Countries that from time to time receive Decisions of adequacy can be found on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1 .
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Subject has the right to:
• Ask us if we have his/her personal data, from what source we obtained it, for what purposes and how we process it.
• Know the identification data of the Controller and of the data processors.
• Be informed of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data is communicated.
• Request access to the personal data held by the Controller, receiving a copy thereof, and request the updating, correction and integration of data, thus correcting inaccurate or incomplete information.
• Ask for data portability (data transferability in a format that can be used electronically to the Data Subject or to a third party), request the cancellation of personal data, limitation, blocking of data processing, anonymisation, or oppose its processing for lawful reasons (and request that these operations be brought to the attention of the subjects to whom the data was communicated, unless this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort), without prejudice to cases where data processing or storage constitutes a legitimate right/interest or legal or contractual obligation or requirement necessary for the finalisation or performance of a contract and consequent and subsequent legal, contractual, administrative, tax and other obligations and rights as required by law.
• In cases where the processing is based on consent, revoke at any time the consent to the processing, for example to the receipt of promotional and information communications (which are not necessary for the establishment of a contractual relationship requested by the Data Subject or its performance), to the processing by means of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and to the processing of special and sensitive data. Once the consent has been revoked, we will no longer process the personal data of the Data Subject for the purposes for which it was legitimately revoked, except on the basis of another legitimate legal basis and purpose.
• Lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authorities.
The Data Subject who wishes to exercise one of these rights, may send an email to email@example.com, or other written communication with acknowledgment of receipt to the registered office of the Controller.
In order to check that the information is not disclosed to persons other than the Data Subject (or person exercising parental responsibility in the case of children under the age of 16) we may request specific information to confirm the identity and the right to access information or to exercise any of the other rights.
8. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service providers, authors and the Controller of the website are not responsible for the contents of third-party websites directly or indirectly linked to the Controller’s website.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Controller regularly seeks to improve his/her efforts to protect personal data. This Privacy Statement can be amended or updated in the light of international, European and national law and regulatory amendments, and interpretative guidelines of the Supervisory Authority.
The Controller will inform the Data Subject of any material amendments to this Privacy Statement by offline means such as paper, email or online means (for example, through the website).
The user can always find the most recent version of the Privacy Statement on the Controller’s website by clicking on the specific section dedicated to Privacy.
By analysing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
• store your preferences;
• prevent you from re-entering the same information several times during your visit, such as your username and password;
• analyse the use of the services and content provided by http://dominavacanze.it in order to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie is essential for the correct functioning of some sections of the website. There are two different types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies
• persistent: instead of expiring when the web browser is closed, a persistent cookie expires at a specific date
• session: they expire when the web browser is closed
These cookies, always sent by our domain, are necessary to correctly display the website and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless users change the settings in their browsers (thus affecting the display of the pages of the website).
• Cookies used by WordPress
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the website. http://dominavacanze.it will use this information on anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymously data on user activity and how it arrived on the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the website itself or from third party domains.
Third-party analytics services cookies
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information on the use of the website by users such as: visited pages, length of visit, traffic origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns.
These cookies are sent from third party domains outside the website.
Cookies for integrating third party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functionalities developed by third parties within the pages of the website such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share website content or for using third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner websites that offer their functionalities in the pages of the website.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the website.
http://dominavacanze.it, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, the User can express consent in one or more of the following ways:
• By means of specific configurations of the browser used or of the relevant computer programmes used for navigating the pages that make up the website.
• By changing settings when using third-party services
Both solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Third party websites and services
The Website may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies that may differ from those adopted by http://dominavacanze.it, which therefore is not responsible for these websites.
• Facebook (buttons and social plugins/widgets): privacy and cookies
• Twitter (buttons and social plugins/widgets): privacy and cookies
• Google+ (buttons and social plugins/widgets): privacy and cookies
• Youtube (Google Inc. service for embedding Youtube platform videos): privacy and cookies
• Vimeo: cookies
• Google Maps (Google Inc. service that allows the incorporation of Google Maps and related services): privacy and cookies
• Google: cookies
List of Cookies
Cookie Cookie of
Wed, 05 Apr
Wed, 05 Apr
Fri, 05 Apr
10:40:23 days GMT
Thu, 06 Apr
Cookie Cookie of
_icl_current_language www.dominavacanze.it 10:40:23 1 days Persistent cookie
Wed, 05 Apr
cookiescriptaccept .dominavacanze.it 201715:40:23 5minutes Persistent cookie
Wed, 05 Apr
ce-consent .dominavacanze.it 201715:40:23 5minutes Persistent cookie
information on cookies
The _gat cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. This is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after it is created or updated. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts so that user visits are considered unique.
developers.google.com › cookie-usage
The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. This is a cookie that expires 2 years after it is created or updated. It is used to distinguish between users.
developers.google.com › cookie-usage ce-consent
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies while you are browsing, please follow these links on the websites of their respective providers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or